Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blogtrain Strawberry Wine Cluster Frames



Download w/ 4shared

♥♥ "Drink up Cluster Frame was made out of Rieka Rafita's part  of the Blogtrain...
and here's the awesome tag made for me by Connie of Creative Addictions with this frame...


♥♥♥


♥♥ D' Wilderness Cluster Frame was made out of the Gothic Inspiration Blogtrain's Strawberry Wine of Sweet Cravings Scraps and A Tagger's Scrap parts.

 Have fun playing with the clusters and the designers' kit!

♥♥♥

Yay! ANOTHER AWARD!



Got another "Your Blog Rocks" awards and this time came from

Midnight Kiss Tuts n Stuf 

&

Designs by Vaybs

Already made my choice and I really do appreciates these from the sweet ladies...
my sincerest gratitude to Les and Vaybs for believing in my works.  Thank you so much too!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful freebies. They are all really nice & unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear...glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete