Thursday, December 1, 2011

January Rain Blogtrain, Silent Night




Yay!  I can't believe it, I have my very first Scrap Kit to share!  Made this for the January Rain Blogtrain for this month of December.  My kit for this Blogtrain is compose of the following:

5 Word arts
4 Clusters
3 Frames
33 elements
16 papers
My special thanks to Norma of Swheat Creations for allowing me to share the clusters I made with her awesome PTU Scrap Kit "Winter Penguins".  The said clusters were initially offered free to download at Swheat Creations CT Blog.

You can get my full share here =>> DOWNLOAD w/ 4shared

Don't fail to visit other Designers' Blog for fabulous FREEBIES to complete your trip and pressies...they're just delightedly waiting for you.
Have fun and Happy Blog hopping!!


***************************


 



Craftypoly

Creative Scraps by Crys

Designs by LK

Digicats (& Dogs)

Ditz Bitz

You are here => Imaginative Designz by Lianne <=

Scrap Rebellion

Sweet Cravings Scraps
 
 
Thank you for stopping by...
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh! So happy to know you like them, thank you for stoppin' by...it meant a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is wonderful! Thanks so much!!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete