Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Early Christmas FREEBIES...

Gosh! I missed the month of October, can't believe it...busy as bee! Catching up...well, Let's start with some early Christmas pressies from me...



These Cluster Frames were made out of Winter's Chill Scrapkit of Swheat Creations.
To download with Box here >> Christmas is... and Luv winter.

Here's another one, this might be a little out of season but because of being gone for a month, as my mojos in the mood and my adrenalin boosts up in a higher level, hehehe I still able to made a Quick Page from another kit of Swheat Creations' entitled Viberant Heart...

My sample layout design for this FREEBIE:


and for those who still feel the halloween, have a cluster frame that made out of FTU kit "A Halloween Day" of Scraps & Tubes...
Enjoy!

1 comment: