Saturday, April 23, 2011

Featured Scrapkits

Blossom Collection of Kimla Designs

The excitement of getting this beautiful kit from Kimla Designs is flowing in my vains as I write my very first post.  Can't help it not to share, 'though I haven't done my first lay-out from her kit yet.  Anyhow, here it is...  










A beautiful lay-out made by Kimla from this kit
 
My design...soon.

To see more of the beautiful creations from this kit please visit KIMLA DESIGNS 

Wanna try them yourself...visit the shop HERE
Ever after...of Mystique Designs
 I'm a huge fan of Brydka's work of Mystique Designs ever since I spotted her site and some of the scrap I used in my siggy sets and tags were her creations.  And when I saw my name being chosen for this magical kit of her I literally jumped for joy...well, see for yourself...
 
MY LAYOUT DESIGNS
featuring an Ana Rasha's art...


and here a little darling of my friend Lot's...Anne
To see more designs from this kit please visit Mystique Designs

and to start doing your own with this magical kit, get it here at 50% off



No comments:

Post a Comment